Welcome to the forum.
Rules are simple.
1. Act like you are the owner of this site.
2. Keep the language family friendly, the Cleavers not the Osbornes
including avatars, and pictures.
3. The censored words will be the ones made famous by George Carlin,
The Seven Words You Can Never Say On Tv (google them if you need to).
4. IF you have problem with a commercial vendor on this site, or from anywhere on the net, PLEASE contact the vendor first, us (admin/mods) second if necessary before blasting away on the forum.5. STOP and THINK before you make a post. You may find it funny but it may be offensive to other members. Please also remember that this is an open site and anyone can read what you post.First and LAST warning, STOP and THINK before you post.
6. We are not here to discuss how other forums are moderated.
7. I am not here to babysit the forum where we are supposed to all be adults.
8. See rule #1
No cussin' or spittin' on the floor, and the occasional fart will be over looked.
Any ideas for the forum, run them by me FIRST.
By accessing “AR15CHATTERBOX.COM” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “AR15CHATTERBOX.COM”, “http://ar15chatterbox.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “AR15CHATTERBOX.COM”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “AR15CHATTERBOX.COM” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com
. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “AR15CHATTERBOX.COM” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “AR15CHATTERBOX.COM” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “AR15CHATTERBOX.COM” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.